Friday, June 09, 2006

I'm hungry, damn it.

Online conversation with Jason, 3:00 in the afternoon yesterday. We keep each other balanced.

I’m hungry. I’m going to the mall to get chicken nuggets.
No. Stay where you are.
Why?
It’s 3:00 in the afternoon. You’re supposed to be working, not going to the mall for nuggets.
I’m hungry.
You can wait.
No I can’t. I will keel over.
You’ll be fine.
I am going to faint from hunger.
You’ll survive.
Here I go…I’m passing out…
I don’t believe you.
I’m going to kick the bucket, all on account of nuggets.
No you won’t.
You don’t know me.
Yes I do.
I want nuggets!
No.
Hmmph.
Are you mad?
No. I’m hungry.

4 Comments:

Blogger kimananda said...

So...did you get the nuggets?

5:50 PM  
Blogger Daphnewood said...

mmmmmm....nuggets...*drool* 3pm is a perfect time to eat nuggets in my opinion. But so is 4pm, 5pm, 6pm, etc.

7:46 AM  
Blogger The mini ninja said...

Daphne, I could not agree more. Morning is a great time for pizza and ice cream, and night time is a great time for cereal and milk. Mmmm food!

Kim, NO, unfortunately, I did not. Jason talked me out of it. I did, however, go straight home from work to have kimchi and rice. Yum!

2:09 PM  
Blogger Rowan said...

awww!
do you have the kinda work where you can ditch off to go get some yummy nuggets?

3:28 PM  

Gab At Les

<< Home