Friday, May 19, 2006

10 Work Observations

My on-the-job observations thus far:

10. Having to wear sunglasses in your office because the sunlight is pouring onto you is awesome.
9. Being able to decorate your office with an inflatable Bozo the clown, Christmas lights, and a 2 ft. vase/glassware thingy and getting away with it is double-awesome.
8. Downloading a naked Stewie from Family Guy for my desktop background. Gawd, I get away with everything.
7. Free color copies. Thank you.
6. Getting along with your co-workers truly makes or breaks your job experience.
5. Working right across from the mall is dangerous, yet sooo great.
4. Being able to cash in your check because your bank is in your building, and then go to the mall is even more dangerous, and even greater.
3. High heels. Never again.
2. Smiling cheesily at the intern until he does everything for you…I have no shame.

And my last, and most important observation:

1. Hearing your boss poop and fart in the stall next to you makes a great bribe (not to mention diminishes the intimidation factor). If she ever gets on my case, I’ll get say, “Whatever, I heard you fart! And it was the sputtering kind, too!”

4 Comments:

Blogger Chipper said...

OMG is that too funny. Good to hear it's all going well!

2:14 PM  
Blogger Rowan said...

living next to a mall *like me* is dangerous but good too.

can you fwd me naked stewie? I so love him...my son reminds me of him daily.

4:20 PM  
Blogger kimananda said...

It sounds like you have a great job. :-)

1:31 AM  
Blogger Morris said...

Awesome you get to bring a clown to work! Glad you are back working. Just watch out now, the weather is getting warmer so the crazy people are back out!

7:11 AM  

Gab At Les

<< Home