Monday, May 15, 2006

1st day down!

Despite the cold, rainy weather we've been having, I had a great first day of work...probably because I hardly did any work at all. =)

Either they didn't have any work for me or they let me have it easy, because all I did today was sign papers, eat, and talk. I don't know about signing papers, but I could eat and talk all day. And I did.

Everyone is so genuinely nice...not fake like my last employer. My office cubicle is a sunny yellow and faces a large window with a gorgeous view of downtown, 20 floors above ground. I share it with the art design intern, whom I get along with famously.

I lugged about 40 lbs of stuff over there, so now my office has books, Pringles, gum, photos, and a inflatable Bozo the clown. You know, the essentials.

I love my job already. =)

5 Comments:

Blogger kimananda said...

I don't know about the Pringles, but I totally approve of the Bozo the clown. Never neglect the essentials!

11:35 PM  
Blogger KjerstenGreg said...

Hey! Congratulations!! So glad that you like your job... good co-workers are vital when it comes to job satisfaction. Oh how I miss my Eating Talking Foosball job, and my Eating Talking Airhockey jobs. Some of the best days of my life right there!

10:50 AM  
Blogger Fated said...

Well I haven't been to any blogs in the last week or so, seems like I missed a lot! I am very happy to read that things are working out well with you! I am glad you and Jason have worked things out and congrats on your new job!

6:23 PM  
Blogger Rowan said...

thats great to hear...wish I could agree with my job, but lately...

4:22 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm so very, very pleased that you have the job you wanted and that the people there are making you happy. :-) Lovely to hear of the rainbow at the end of the challenging road. :-)

2:50 PM  

Gab At Les

<< Home