Wednesday, June 28, 2006

I Can Kiss Ass, Too.

Apparently being an outlier sucks. And, as I understand it, not being recognized for being an outlier sucks even more.

So...

Emerald, being an outlier is nothing to be ashamed of. In fact, outliers are always studied more because they reveal more insight. In short, you are special. Not special in a short bus kind of way, but special like red carpet special. Special like...like the question mark jelly belly special. So don't cry. Not when there are question mark jelly bellies to be had.

And Becky...dear Becky...please accept my apology for not recognizing your genius suggestion of both buying a Powerbook and getting a kitten for free. Looking in the classifieds for a free kitten? Bloody brilliant. Totally surpasses e=mc2 brilliant and is up there with sliced bread brilliant. So don't cry. Us stupider people are just trying to catch up with you.

As for Angel and Nikky, my other outliers,...well you guys seem to be okay and moving on with life fairly well. Good. I can conserve my kiss-ass energy for relocating my dignity...

Teehee.

2 Comments:

Blogger PG said...

ROFL...

11:06 AM  
Blogger Beckalicious said...

I have one good idea per year. I needed to be acknowledged for it. (:

1:33 PM  

Gab At Les

<< Home