Friday, June 23, 2006

Blood sucking bastards.

No one loves summer more than I do, but the one thing I dread more than anything else (and that includes sand up my butt, sticky skin on a humid day, and chlorine water up my nose) is mosquitoes.

I'm allergic, and I hate the damn things.

They, on the other hand, love me. I've had skeeters follow me into my car and attack me in my sleep.

Now I have red golf ball-size bumps all over me. I can't stop itching...the little bastards.

So other than me clawing myself to death day and night, I am well. I've all moved in, I'm far far away from my dickless old landlords, and I still swing between lasagna or indian food for lunch. Mmmm...

How is your summer going?

2 Comments:

Blogger Daphnewood said...

one time I got three mosquito bites at the same time. I am really allergic too. My legs were so swollen I could not bend them. The doctor put me on steroids for a couple of weeks. I know just how you feel. For some reason, the mosquitos here are not as evil as in Texas. I have had 2 bites so far and only one got kind of ugly.

so, how are the new digs? Feeling homey?

8:19 PM  
Blogger kimananda said...

Try Avon Skin-so-Soft...it really does repel mosquitoes. Just a dab on various parts of your anatomy, elbows, a bit on the scalp, knees. I am also a mosquito attractor, and this stuff helps!

And summer is cool...check your e-mail in a short while (maybe in 10 minutes?) for 5 questions to answer. I look forward to seeing how you answer them. :-)

8:21 AM  

Gab At Les

<< Home