Saturday, January 07, 2006

I love you, Jason.

Phone conversation with Jason while he's at work:

"*sniffle*"

Blow your nose!
"No!"
Blow your nose!
"No!"
Why?
"It's either the rough TP or paper towels here. I'd rather wait until I get home."
Your TP at home isn't very soft either.
"That's true...not like your TP..."
That's right! My toilet paper is nice and soft...good for the tushy.
"That reminds me! When I was going home from your place the other day, I realized that I wanted to take a crap before I left but I forgot. So I had to hold it in the whole ride home!"
Haha! How come you can talk about poopin' but I can't? You double-standard you!
"Whatever."
Everyone poops, Jason.
"Not everyone!"
What?! Name one person.
"You..."

3 Comments:

Blogger PG said...

It is so awesome how you can put a good sense of humor on everything, dear Leslie. It keeps everything in perspective, and I wish more and more doctors put humor into thier practice as well.

My toilet paper needs improvement... teehee

10:44 AM  
Blogger Daphnewood said...

now that was funny:)

I insist on soft toilet paper. I spare no expense for supersoft TP.

11:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » » »

6:27 AM  

Gab At Les

<< Home