Wednesday, December 21, 2005

My Mom is a Dork.

"I'm not finished with Christmas shopping yet, oh no! How far along are you?"
I'm done.
"Really?!" *leans in* "What did you get me?"
I can't tell you that.
"Why not?!"
It's a secret.
"Will you tell me?"
Did you really think that just by asking, I'd cave and tell you?
"Sure!"
So you're saying that if I asked you what you got me, you'd tell me?
"I'd at least give you a very good hint."
The answer is no.
*pause* "So did you get me workout clothes or winter gear?"
Neither.
"Neither?!"
Mother, face it, I'm smarter than you. I'm not going to tell.
"Hmmph!"
Sigh...

3 Comments:

Blogger KjerstenGreg said...

My mom saw her christmas present for the second year in a row yesterday. So bummed! Going to have to start shipping them to my house and transferring the packages to Utah in a secure vault!!

7:10 AM  
Blogger elvira black said...

Uh oh--hope you don't let your mom ask any more yes or no questions, because she might guess by process of elimination! But you're smarter, so you probably got her something she'll never be able to figure out...

PS: You have cordially been tagged for weirdness, if you should choose to accept it. Smart and weird is a cool combo, you know!

11:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... » »

4:36 AM  

Gab At Les

<< Home