Sunday, April 30, 2006

Time will heal all.

To all my beautiful people, I just want you to know that I may be gone for a few days. Or maybe I will inundate this blog with an overflow of words. I don't know yet, but time will tell.

Jason and I separated today. Please don't be too sad for me; I'm the one who initiated it. I know this probably comes as a huge shock to you all, but I assure you this was not a spontaneous decision on my part, and I am going to take some time alone to evaluate the situation and figure out what to do next.

Out of respect for Jason, I will not be posting details here online. But feel free to email me personally, and I would love to chat.

Thank you for your continuous support, and I will be missing you until my return.

Love,

Your little Leslie

6 Comments:

Blogger Daphnewood said...

sorry to hear it, Leslie. I'll be praying for you both during this tough time.

10:10 PM  
Blogger Beckalicious said...

I'll be eagerly awaiting your return, my dear darling Leslie. :D

12:06 PM  
Blogger PG said...

Darling.
You have numerous ways to reach me. Please call me.
When you are ready, of course.
Love, hugs, prayers... x 1000.

12:26 PM  
Blogger kimananda said...

How sad for you, but it sounds like it was the right decision for you to make. I check my e-mail often if you want to chat.

3:37 PM  
Blogger mothersong said...

I'm sorry, Leslie. Even the right decisions often feel so wrong, and are hard, hard to live through.

I'll be thinking of you, and you know where to find me if you need me. :-)

11:30 AM  
Blogger Rowan said...

I'm feeling awful (as usual) for arriving so late...I'll be emailing you.

4:24 PM  

Gab At Les

<< Home