Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Angels Unaware.

I have been amazed these past few days about how truly blessed I am. If a woman's wealth could be summed by the quality of her friends, I am a wealthy woman indeed.

Thank you, all you angels, who continue to email me and send me notes of empathy and love. Even more so, thank you for making yourselves available to me, even offering your phone numbers - many of you are mothers, and I can't believe you'd make extra time to listen to me!

Don't feel bad if I haven't responded to you yet. Frankly I haven't responded to anyone, not because I don't want to talk to you, but because I can't seem to get it out. It's all stuck in my head. Maybe I'm afraid it'll overwhelm you. More to the point, maybe I'm afraid it'll overwhelm me. In the mean time, I've been writing you all mental letters, and it hasn't been until now that I realize that you can't hear me. =)

I promise I will write you all personally soon. It may not be until this weekend. Jason and I are getting together on Friday to talk, and I must prepare myself for that. Besides, my haircut is Friday morning, and maybe my mind will be better prepared to talk after it's been lightened by half a ton of hair.

I thank God for you, my angels. What would I do without you?

8 Comments:

Blogger Fated said...

Good luck with everything. I'm glad to here you have a good support system right now.

1:38 AM  
Blogger Beckalicious said...

You'd have nothing to clean and no cookies to eat... (:

1:04 PM  
Blogger Rowan said...

you are worth it Leslie!
We all care about you as much as if we knew you face to face. You're our friend.
We want to be there.

No one has ever called me an angel before, I'm glad I'm one of yours.

4:24 PM  
Blogger kimananda said...

Hey, this means you'll be getting that hair cut very soon...and talking to Jason also very soon.

Good luck with both!

6:47 AM  
Blogger dawnamarie said...

Wow. I've been kind of busy and let a week go by without checking on people. I'm sorry to hear of all you are going through(the bad) and happy about the money, the moving, and the other good stuff. I'm glad you had lots of support through a difficult decision, and hopefully all that support will be there when you need it again.

10:05 PM  
Blogger Sam said...

"I've been writing you all mental letters"

I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who does this. Sigh, I've been thinking of you and hope you're doing well.

9:40 PM  
Blogger Chipper said...

I am vback blogging and just now was able to catch up with your past posts. I am sorry to ehar the news of you and Jason, but you are in my thoughts during this stressful times. Many hugs to you!

6:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP nationwide insurance commercial mc hammer Refilling epson ink cartridges for c82 Used office furniture new jersey electrolux refrigerators 1957 Tramadol prescription 20 acuvue study doc edu

11:43 AM  

Gab At Les

<< Home