Wednesday, May 10, 2006

And they lived happily ever after.

My dear friends,

The response to this chapter in my life has been overwhelming and humbling. If I have not emailed you back by now, it is either because 1) Your email is not listed (MotherSong? Dawnamarie?) or 2) I am a douchebag. So if you haven't received your email, leave a comment to say which of the two options applies to you, and I will respond promptly!

Jason and I are happy beyond words, enjoying our newfound relationship that is ever brighter and more I-want-to-vomit loving than when we first met. Truly, we were in a desert, and now we have arrived at our oasis. We have resolved our differences and we have both changed so much that every day is a beautiful, new day.

Thank you, my angels, for loving me through all this. Surely this will not be the only bump in the road ahead, but I am comforted that I have you to hook arms with me along the way. If there's anything I can ever do for you, do not hesitate to let me know.

Your little short-haired girl,

Leslie

8 Comments:

Blogger Chipper said...

Yahoo! I'm glad it all worked out!

12:49 PM  
Blogger PG said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:03 AM  
Blogger PG said...

OMG, I will take the "I-want-to-vomit loving" any day, darling.
And, as always, I am here for you!

(that was my comment deletion... I hate typos...)

;0)

11:05 AM  
Blogger kimananda said...

Excellent...I love a happy ending...or beginning, you choose! :-)

1:43 PM  
Blogger mothersong said...

Well, my dear, it certainly isn't you!

I'm so glad for you and Jason, and I love your hair. I wish you the utmost happiness, and patience with the journey when you aren't happy. :-)

3:20 PM  
Blogger Daphnewood said...

what a fantastic picture! My heart is over-flowing with joy :D

9:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

9:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! Cmhc mortgage insurance refund Site www.iballer.com pamela anderson Chrysler firepower 330 hemi Affiliate schemes programs home insurance owner wyoming

1:04 PM  

Gab At Les

<< Home