Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Should I Cut My Hair?

Lately every time I look in the mirror, I see the potential for some fun change with my hair. But change is tough, especially when I've had long hair for most of my life. The last time my hair wasn't at my boobs was 4 years ago. Plus, long hair makes slims down my round face.

But still! It's summer, it's hot out, and I'm starting a new job. Maybe it's time for a new look. So what do you think? Here's my hair now (these pics are 5 months old, so my hair is even longer now):


Here's my idea of how to cut my hair, somewhere around my shoulders:

It'd mean 6-7 inches off. So whaddya think? Should I cut it?

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Leslie,
I think that you should go with the second picture because it would look fabulous on you! It is so cute. Hope my advice helps you!

sinserly,
hi

3:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Les, Your hair is great at any length. Just remember, it'll grow back. ;-)

Supportive man.

7:52 PM  
Blogger Beckalicious said...

I say go for it. I hacked 8 inches off mine. It'll grow back.

8:40 PM  
Blogger Chipper said...

Go for it! I really think that shoulder length cut would look cute on you! (You have to post pics though so we can see) ;-)

11:05 AM  
Blogger Devil Mood said...

I think it'll look very stylish so you should cut it :) I'm cutting mine too! But I'm always afraid I'll miss the long hair...

12:01 PM  
Blogger kimananda said...

Go for it...it'll look great!

2:44 PM  
Blogger The mini ninja said...

You guys are fabulous! Okay, I'm gonna do it. I'M GONNA CHOP IT OFF!

Wait...I'm scared...

Nope, no turnin' back now. Hooray for change!

3:14 PM  
Blogger Rowan said...

I say you should if you are thinking of it, those new locks are definately a more mature look (if you are going for a work friendly vibe as well) Yeah, why hold yourself back?? Plus it's not like it's plastic surgery right? it grows back.

3:56 PM  
Blogger dawnamarie said...

yes! I love cutting my hair. I let it grow really long, then off it goes, right back to above my shoulders. I'm getting antsy again, as it's down about 3 inches past my shoulders.. Not sure how long I want it to be.

So yeah, cut it, those styles are really cute too!

5:20 PM  
Blogger Morris said...

I say you go for the librarian bun tied in the back.

6:58 PM  
Blogger PG said...

ohh, sweetie! I think you would look fantastic no matter what length your hair is!!!
But a change is good, like we've discussed, so... go for it!

9:43 PM  

Gab At Les

<< Home