Wednesday, April 12, 2006

As of tomorrow, my life might change!

Can you do a favor for me? Pray. Send me good luck energy vibes. Cross your legs, your arms, your eyes, and mess up your hair so that you cross your hairs too. Tomorrow is a big day for me. It's my interview at my dream agency!

Okay, I interviewed with them 5 months ago. And then I never heard from them again. But after stalking them for a while, I found out that they really liked me, and just wanted to see some changes in my portfolio. So many a lost braincell later, they are giving me a second chance. And I really really want this job!

It'd mean stability. It'd mean the beginning of a great career. It'd mean the money I need to pay for bills. It'd mean the money that I need to move out of the place I'm in and into a cozy little apartment with my friends. It'd mean the money to buy a kitten that I will name Little Buffalo. Don't you want me to have a kitten named Little Buffalo? Well don't you?!

So tomorrow morning at 9:30 eastern time, think of me! Happy thoughts, people, happy thoughts!

3 Comments:

Blogger kimananda said...

Well, I'm a bit late for the start of your interview, but I've made up for lost time by crossing every imaginable body part. I anxiously await update posts.

You'll knock 'em dead...Little Buffalo and I both have perfect faith in you and your ability to wow.

10:47 AM  
Blogger dawnamarie said...

Good luck! Stability is a good thing! OH, and I also live in ohio, Mansfield, approximately 3 hours north of Cinci. (:

11:07 AM  
Blogger The mini ninja said...

Kim!- Can you cross your eyes? Jason can, but I can't. I trump him by being able to roll my tongue (he can't).

Dawn!- Hello new and dear friend! So glad to have you on board on the crazy Leslie train. And a fellow Ohioan too! My my, this will be fun...

3:58 PM  

Gab At Les

<< Home