Thursday, April 13, 2006

Little Buffalo, here I come!

Thank you, everyone, for your prayers, well wishes, and encouraging thoughts. And special thanks to Kim for crossing all her body parts on my behalf.

Guess what? I GOT THE JOB!

Okay now I dunnit. I lied. I didn't get it. Yet.

But I aced the interview, they loved what they saw, and the hiring director strongly hinted that I'd be getting a phone call very soon with an offer an tow. So what I SHOULD be saying is...

I *THINK* I GOT THE JOB!

So I am giving myself a preliminary WOO HOO and pat on the back. Oh what the hell, a pat on the ass.

Little Buffalo, here I come!

4 Comments:

Blogger kimananda said...

Yea!!! I'm truly happy...but I won't uncross anything until you hear for sure. :-)

4:47 PM  
Blogger Chipper said...

Woohoo! I'll cross my fingers as well. Yeah for Little Buffalo!

10:49 AM  
Blogger Rowan said...

I hope you did, but don't get too excited yet ok? I've been told in an interview I HAD the job and then the next morning getting called back and told they changed their minds...

4:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. » » »

6:02 AM  

Gab At Les

<< Home