Friday, October 28, 2005

At the Shadowbox Cabaret

Me: I like your goatee.
Waiter: Thank you. You should grow one.
[later]
Waiter: Who here has never been here before?
*Everyone points at me*
Waiter: Oh my god! You’re a virgin? YOU’RE A VIRGIN?!
Me: That depends on who’s asking. Are you my dad? Then YES.


The Shadowbox Cabaret is a comedy musical production with music, singing, dancing, skits, and lots of laughter. Last night's production was aptly titled "The Freak Show". Lots of slutty nurses, goth leather, werewolves, Frankenstein, and scary campfire stories. The waiter in question had a 5-inch braided goatee hanging from his chin. I had to comment.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rowan said...

sounds like lots of fun

12:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it »

5:40 PM  

Gab At Les

<< Home