Friday, November 03, 2006

I'm thinking about

leaving this and starting a new blog for the same reason Miss Em is. My life is so chaotic, so dramatic, and oftentimes ridiculous...I need a blog where I can be intensely personal under the security of those who I know will love me and not judge me.

I wonder if you can set up a blog where you have to be invited to view it? Perhaps if you, my dear friend, want to continue to read up on my life, just let me know and I'll email you the link.

Love, Les.

4 Comments:

Blogger kimananda said...

Doesn't Blogger Beta allow for setting up a password protected blog? I've been invited to view some blogs like that, so it must be. Do let your loyal readers know if you decide to move elsewhere.

3:33 PM  
Blogger e.e. said...

yes, sweet pea. Create a completely new account from blogger beta. It's how I did it.
(I don't recommend converting your old blog yet... unless you are willing to lose some stuff...
I don't trust blogger that much). It's not the greatest... I don't like the interface, but you can set it so only invited people can view your blog. You know how to reach me if ya need me.
xoxxx

5:18 PM  
Blogger Beckalicious said...

me... because i care about what's going in your life...

10:07 PM  
Blogger mollie said...

i care! i hope the new blog allows you to have a more cathartic and personal experience.

good luck!

2:18 PM  

Gab At Les

<< Home