Monday, September 11, 2006

Supa Powa!

My friend Christopher asked me this question yesterday: If you could have any superpower, what would it be?

Since he grew up on comic books (and by 'grow up on' I mean that is ALL he ever read as a child) he had his answer all ready: Wolverine's power to heal, his immortality, and his near-dauntless strength.

Frankly, the idea of accidentally stabbing someone when I shake hands, watching my loved ones die, and being around for the stupidity of man to endure...scares the shit out of me.

So I thought and I thought...I weighed all the pros and cons...I thought of every comic and superhero I knew...then made up my own quirky superpowers (i.e. the ability to eat whatever I want and never get fat, the ability to have a fatal fart)...

Nothing. I couldn't come up with anything at all. Because honestly, even if I had the most insignificant power ever, I would still be geeked out enough to think it was the coolest.

Maybe I'd want the ability to make you pee your pants.

What do you think? What would you want as your super power?

7 Comments:

Blogger Chipper said...

Ability to pee pants? LOL! How funny is that!? I ove it. I think I would have invisibility so I could go anywhere.

1:54 PM  
Blogger jason said...

waht about batman? hes a real guy AND he kicks ass. plus, there is a life lesson there too. with all his money and power, the only thing that makes him happy is helping others

5:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm peeing my pants right now. good job you sly woman you.

- Nate

7:17 PM  
Blogger Daphnewood said...

I would like the superpower of never having to sleep. I could do so much more if I just didn't need sleep. It's like getting 1/3 more out of life for free!

8:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd like the power to focus on whatever I wanted. I'm terribly distractable, especially for all the academic stuff I want the most at the moment.

And, it's good to see so many cool posts from you!
:-)

11:56 AM  
Blogger Rowan said...

psychic ability every inch of the way.

3:30 PM  
Blogger Fated said...

Sarcasm and wit! I would want the ability to always have a witty response :)

5:52 PM  

Gab At Les

<< Home