Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Leslie: On Cars

After 1 month of procrastination, I finally bought a car. And not another Toyota Camry, either. (Was tempted to add a SIXTH camry to the family, but why conform?) No, I dared to be different. I went with the Germans and bought a Volkswagen!

Yes, a beautiful blue 2000 Volkswagen Passat, replete with a V6 engine, 6-cd changer, fog lights, heated seats, heated windows, keyless entry, and a power sunroof.

Honestly I've never driven anything so nice...or so fast! The first time I drove it, I was in it for 5 seconds before I realized I was driving at 75 mph. Oops! Other than the V6 engine, my favorite aspect are the butt warmers. It's getting cold and nothing feels better than a warm pad under your bum on a chilly day.

Conclusion: Cars are a pain in the ass, but SO much fun when they're not! If you see a little Chinese girl whipping around in a blue German car, say hello!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so envious....after my diet, my reward for losing will be a car my husband and I decided, though, I doubt I'll be getting anything as fancy as yours. Do you feel my envy?

11:48 AM  

Gab At Les

<< Home