Sunday, February 26, 2006

I totally forgot!


Oops! I can't believe I forgot to pay homage to one of my favorite chocolates of all time: Crispy M&M's. I've never like M&M's that much, but when these babies came out, I was all over them...one king size bag at a time.

I'm a BIG fan of those rice krunchy things. You know, the things that are in Nestle Crunch bars. 'Cept when they name came in M&M form, it was even better because you never knew what color or shape the krunchy chocolatey goodness would come in. Even better, I loved the brilliant blue color of the bag!

(One time, a king size bag of those babies saved me from a 2-week bout of constipation. Yep.)

However, those Mars bastards duped me. A year or two after their introduction, they were taken off the shelves. WHY, Mars people, WHY?! To make room for your "mega" M&M's? That's TWO strikes, people. I'm tempted to count your M-mazing bars as your third strike. Chocolate inside chocolate? Please. That's not m-mazing. That's just bumpy chocolate.

5 Comments:

Blogger kimananda said...

I love crispy type chocolate as well. My condolences for the loss of them for you. :-(

4:18 AM  
Blogger Morris said...

Reece Peanutbutter cups always make me go poop!

5:25 AM  
Blogger Chipper said...

Have you tried the Take 2 candy bars? a pretzle with caramel on it, with peanut butter and covered in chooclate. I wasn't so sure about it, but after trying it, I am completely hooked!

4:55 PM  
Blogger The mini ninja said...

Kimananda - Alas, at least I still have Nestle Crunch, but it's just not the same.

Morris - From my perspective, that's a GOOD thing.

Nikky - Really? I'm sort of on a Mars strike right now. But more power to the chocolate that melts in your mouth, not in your hand.

Etchen - Ya know, I've seen them in the stores, but I have not tried them yet. I will now! Pretzels dipped in just about anything is delicious!

5:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... » » »

6:36 AM  

Gab At Les

<< Home