Monday, October 03, 2005

M-O-O-N. That spells Monday blog.





Weekend Goodlights


1. Drove to Newport, KY on Saturday with Jason. Had 3 scrumptious appetizers for lunch near a window that overlooked the Ohio River. Beautiful and sunny.
2. Walked to the Newport Aquarium. Observed and imitated many a fishie. Sharks were particularly menacing. Loved the area with all the colorful little birds that perched on my hand. Except for the little bastard that chomped on my finger and wouldn't let go.
3. Drove to Ohio Renaissance Festival with Jason's parents on Sunday. Mentally logged fact that Jason's parents listen to "cool" music, therefore not all older people are depraved.
4. Jason buys a turkey leg so large that, had he had longer hair, I would have mistaken him for a caveman.
5. Bought badass, overpriced ring shaped into the sexy facial features of a cat.
6. Mentally logged the comical sight of too many layers and too much boob action in too much heat. Feel smart and satisfied with choosing a modern outfit of tank and shorts for myself.
7. Shop owner asks me to take off my sunglasses, compliments me on my beautiful eyes, and proceeds to indulge me in Victoria's Secret's process of bra sizing. Stop to admire his collection of bikinis made of chain mail.
8. Costumed renaissance man leans over my chest while I was walking, takes a long sniff, and looks a little too satisfied.
9. The Mud Show. Doesn't get much better than half-naked men wallowing in dirt. Unless I'm also wallowing in it.
10. The "Hey Nunny Nunny" Sisters singing "The 5 Constipated Men of the Bible". So catchy. So bowel moving.
11. Got a henna tattoo on my left hand. The elvish word, meleth, for love. The symbols look so cool, I must dye my skin much more often.
12. Drove home. Mad and quiet at Mean Yours Truly. Half-way through the ride I get a frustrating call from my dad. Mean Yours Truly pats the empty seat in the middle and holds me close after I scoot over. I love Wonderful Yours Truly again.
13. Watched the last installment of The Stand by Stephen King. Found myself alarmingly attracted to Rob Lowe's early 90's hair. Upset at his character's needless and untimely death.
14. Sit and spew random thoughts on his bed. He listens. I pause and he gazes into my face. Without warning, tears fall. Sometimes he's so moved by a moment or a thought that he cries. I chuckle and throw my arms around him. He swears the house must still be under construction because debris is flying into his eyes (it's 50 years old).
15. Turn off lights. Tell him I love him so very very much and nuzzle my nose under his chin. Takes me a minute to realize I'm crying. No, my forehead is crying. Foreheads can cry? Oh, he's crying again. It's dark and he swears he doesn't know what I'm talking about. I hold him closer. I'm smiling with my eyes closed. We fall asleep.

10 Comments:

Blogger Beckalicious said...

I wish I had cleavage someone could sniff.

On another note, I can teach you how to tell the sex of sharks. It's my one and only party trick (and one of the few things I retained from Bio II). (:

4:46 PM  
Blogger The mini ninja said...

No. Way. Can you really? Oh do teach! (I can just see you now, the life of the party: "I know how to tell the sex of sharks. THAT'S RIGHT, I said it. SHARKS.")

4:52 PM  
Blogger Beckalicious said...

That's why I get invited to all the par-tays. Because I'm SO cool. HA.

Okay... male sharks have "claspers" and female sharks don't. I'll post a picture on my blog.

5:29 PM  
Blogger Daphnewood said...

sounds like a great weekend. Chain mail bikinis. now I have heard of everything! crying foreheads I already knew about ;)

7:34 AM  
Blogger The mini ninja said...

Yeah, chain mail bikini tops! Isn't that ridiculous? I would be concerned about my nipples being pinched by the little steel circles, but the guy had a little photo album of women modeling the bikini. Apparently it's very popular?

9:37 AM  
Blogger The mini ninja said...

Unlike me, who cries when I'm upset, my boyfriend Jason cries when he's happy. He usually cries unexpectedly, when he sees or feels something that moves his heart. That night, he cried while looking at me.

And yes, you should visit more often.:)

5:03 PM  
Blogger KjerstenGreg said...

How sweet!! I almost started crying too! :)

5:50 PM  
Blogger Mark said...

I'd just worry about the bikini rusting. Don't want tetanus now, do we?

6:20 PM  
Blogger KjerstenGreg said...

By the way, meleth, elvish as in Tolkein elvish? if so, I think you are awesome.

9:24 PM  
Blogger The mini ninja said...

Torricane - Wouldn't that be awful to have steel rusting on your nipples?

Kjersten - Yes, I hold those precious moments tightly pressed inside me so that when he's being a total #*$&^@#$ I can channel myself into those moments until his #$(*&#$ moments pass!

And yes, meleth as in Tolkien elvish. Don't tell me you are also a fan?!

10:13 AM  

Gab At Les

<< Home