Saturday, September 24, 2005

Top 10 Wedding Etiquette Lessons





From a girlfriend to her boyfriend.


DO agree to slow dance with her.
DO NOT squeeze her ass the entire time (especially while she is trying to pretend she is the star in a romantic movie, where boyfriends gaze back into his girlfriend's eyes instead of squeezing her ass)

DO take pictures and say "awwwww".
DO NOT lick the side of your girlfriend's face when it comes time to have your picture taken OR take a picture of your boss and loudly declare that you are going to photoshop his head onto a donkey.

DO tell her you easily have the hottest chick in the entire place.
DO NOT grab her breast, butt or unzip her dress. No matter how horny you are.

DO try to parallel park while drunk, confusedly and violently cutting deep criss-crosses into the grass and finally settling on a "half on road, half on yard" parking job while your horrified and thoroughly bemused girlfriend looks on from the car behind you.
DO NOT try to deny allegations as your girlfriend falls out of her car, laughing uncontrollably.

And when you get home...

DO love her.
DO NOT fart while loving her.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mark said...

Happened upon your blog today, and I've enjoyed every bit I've read. I also noticed you live in Ohio, the same state I grew up in. The next logical--and perhaps all-too-obvious--question is, "Whereabouts do you hail from?" Drop me a comment in my blog (torricane.blogspot.com), should you like.

In any event, keep writing and I'll keep reading. Your sense of humor is top notch.

12:14 AM  
Blogger Rowan said...

is that Jason????he's loverly!

10:58 AM  
Blogger The mini ninja said...

Isn't he gorgeous? It was the first thing I noticed about him when I first laid eyes on him. Can you believe he's never thought himself any more than ugly?! Guess I'll have to show him better!

12:55 PM  

Gab At Les

<< Home