Tuesday, March 14, 2006

And You Wonder Why I'm Cheap.

I'm not obsessive about coupons, but for all my favorite spots and purchases, I know how to get a better deal. There's always a coupon in the local newspaper for my favorite Indian restaurant. Whenever I shop at Bigg's I always go back into the store to take advantage of the "FREE coupon" deal they give me at the checkout. For pizza coupons, I keep the national Reach magazine (which also always has a coupon to my favorite Italian restaurant.) I'm signed up on the New York & Co. mailing list so I can print out their coupons when I shop there.

Just the other day at dinner, my dad boasted that he went online to print out a $1 coupon for the chinese buffet he took my aunt to. And the buffet costs $8.

Sigh.

4 Comments:

Blogger kimananda said...

It's amazing the things that turn out to have a genetic component! I have been known to do the same thing. Does this mean we are long lost cousins? ;-)

3:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

avatar.yahoo.com - have to have yahoo account then take a screen shot of it - and save it as a *.jpg in microsoft paint.

4:10 PM  
Blogger The mini ninja said...

Connected by cheapness! I love it. You would make a wonderful long lost cousin, Kim.

4:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! Blood pressure methods swarski crystal bridal jewelry Adware kazaa remover blocker popup Loan debit card Refinance benefits - refinancing could save you money School kids balloom dance movie Air asiana airlines zyban gegen depressionen Sterling park golf swim & tennis club Macy&aposs sofas jewelry supply saab shift knob F150+floor+mats neurontin alternative canon zr80 minidv camcorder w18x optical zoom pc

6:43 AM  

Gab At Les

<< Home