Friday, March 10, 2006

Phone Conversations: The Double Standard

Jason: Looks like I'll be able to hang out with you until Tuesday this weekend.
Leslie: Better be better than last weekend. Last weekend was poo.
J: Yeah...
L: POO, do you hear me?!
J: Speaking of poo...*FLUSH*
L: Ew! You were pooping while we were talking?
J: Well YEAH. I was pooping at work but Shane was rushing me so I had to cut it off.
L: I distinctly remember telling you that Angela used to pee and poop while we were on the phone and YOU SAID that was disgusting. And now you're doing the same thing?
J: That's different. I'm a guy.
L: Excuse me?
J: Guys are supposed to be gross. Girls are dainty and clean. Girls don't pee or poop.
L: Then I must be a huge disappointment.
J: Basically.

3 Comments:

Blogger kimananda said...

Hey, I just noticed your ticker says less than a week to go. Happy almost! :-) And I hope that this weekend wasn't/isn't poo!

3:10 PM  
Blogger Mark said...

HA! This is comedy gold. A buddy of mine refuses to believe that girls poop. I asked him why they have bumholes then, and he said it's like a relic, like why guys have nipples. It was just easier to leave in the existing design, but it doesn't get used.

So apparently that hole is just for sexual purposes. :)

5:33 PM  
Blogger The mini ninja said...

Relic my ass. You can worship ME, but when it comes to my specific parts, I intend on using every. single. one.

3:30 PM  

Gab At Les

<< Home