Thursday, March 30, 2006

Yes, I'm alive.

Just wanted to let you all know that I'm alive. I really am.

So much is happening. Is life always like this? Always unpredictable? Bursting with dreams that have yet to materialize? A perpetual waiting game? A test of faith?

Or is it just because I'm young and it's a phase I have to go through?

I'm okay with either answer.

I have so much to tell you all, but my mind won't let me yet. There is so much...so much...and it's all blocking my pathway from my mind to my fingers. But don't worry, I am thinking of you all every minute. Yes, you. And you. And you too. You are all special to me.

In the mean time, I leave you with a picture of my friend at a Halloween party. Needless to say, he won the contest for best costume.

2 Comments:

Blogger kimananda said...

It's always good to see you back...even if only for short periods when you have time. And I look forward to hearing all of your tests and adventures, once again when you have time, and have figured out how to word it. :-)

3:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... » »

9:36 AM  

Gab At Les

<< Home