Saturday, August 27, 2005

benadryl my bestfriend

Why are some noises accepted by society, and other shunned? Why is the sound of blowing your nose so embarrassing? Why do so many women hold in their gas on first dates, but not their burps? (I've heard most women don't burp in public, but you're reading the blog of public belcher.)

I guess the week's stress and the change in weather did me in; I started the day with watery eyes and a running nose that I couldn't catch.
My office at work does not have four walls, so everyone could hear me yesterday as I filled tissue after tissue with blessed mucus. Unfortunately I had to work late, but as soon as I got home, it was Benadryl for me. It was 7:00pm.

Six hours later, I woke up, read the first chapter of 100 Secret Senses by Amy Tan, realized I was still drowsy from Benadryl, and promptly re-passed out.

At 9:00am, I was refreshed. 14 hours of sleep. I'm feeling much better. Rachel (my suitemate) and I went to the Y. I swam. I ate a special K bar, had a salad, finished my bag of Poore Brother's salt and vinegar kettle chips, finished my bag of beef jerky, and dipped a few pretzels in nutella. I'm still hungry, but I don't have anything good to eat. Damn it.

Hm, my shoulders hurt. I'm going to use my back stick. Excuse me.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site
Interracial white girls black men movies

5:30 AM  

Gab At Les

<< Home